Callot Soeurs was a fashion design house opened in 1895 at 24, rue Taitbout in Paris, France. It was operated by the four Callot sisters. The eldest sister, Marie, was trained in dressmaking and they were all taught by their mother, a lacemaker. Their success led to an expansion into other clothing and in 1914 they moved to larger premises on the Avenue Matignon.
Callot Soeurs clothing was known for its exotic detail. They were among the first designers to use gold and silver lamé to make dresses. During the 1920s they were one of the leading fashion houses in Paris, catering to an exclusive clientele from across Europe and the United States.